Booking Terms & Park Information
In the event of a cancellation, the following will apply to all deposits paid:
- For Direct Bookings:
- No refund will apply for cancellations within 14 days of arrival
- Cancellations outside 14 days of arrival will be refunded less $25 administration fee per site/room cancelled
- For Direct Bookings with High/Peak Season & Event weekends:
- No refund will apply for cancellations within 42 days of arrival.
- For Online Travel Agent Bookings (Booking.com, Expedia etc.):
- The deposit and cancellation policy will apply from the website you booked through, as you have agreed to those terms when making your reservation.
- NO refunds given over statutory days or 20 December -31st January We recommend that you take appropriate Domestic Travel Cancellation Insurance from your Insurance provider.
- There is no refunds on stays cut short or due to changes in weather beyond our control. Please don’t be offended with this. All nights booked are all nights to be paid for on arrival.
Arrival and Departures:
Arrival 2.00pm. Departure 10am at the latest.
If you anticipate arriving outside office hours, please contact reception to organise this.
Balance of Accounts:
These are payable on arrival. Payment must be made for the full time booked. NO reduction for early departure, so please don’t ask as the answer will be no.
One vehicle per unit. All other vehicles to be parked out in the visitors’ car park. Please make sure you are parked in your allocated park, not the neighbour’s park.
Walking pace only. We do have children running around. Speeding will not be tolerated.
Quiet between 10.00pm – 7am. Reasonable behaviour and dress at all times. Excessive drinking and parties are forbidden. No liquor to be consumed in park except on your site or unit. Consideration must be shown at all times to other guests. Damage to property or accommodation units will be recovered.
Children are to be controlled by parents at all times and supervised while using facilities. We love to hear them having a great time around the park, playing and biking. All uncontrolled kids get a free coffee and kitten.
We understand that you may like to share your experience with family and friends, however in order to comply with our health and safety regulations ALL VISITORS are required to register at reception. There is a small fee of $5.00 per visitor, subject to availablility and management discretion. Any charges for visitors, if not paid by them, will be your responsibility. Visitors’ vehicles are to be left outside or in visitors’ car park, not outside your unit. Visitors must leave before 8pm. NO visitors over xmas or busy weekends at all.
Please use our recycling are as we are environmentally friendly. Any surplus food you don’t want, you can put in the free food box located in the communal kitchen. Please make sure all lights, heaters, air cons, towel rails and TVs are turned off when you leave.
Our laundry facility is located under the 2 storey building. The washing machine/dryer takes $2 and $1 coins. . There are clothes lines located around the units, and pegs are sold in the reception shop if you need them.
Our BBQs are free to use, however we do ask that you clean them up when you have finished ready for the next person. We have spare gas bottles, cleaning gear and utensils for use in the reception.
Indoor Swimming Pool & Spa:
These are free to use for paying guests only. NOT for visitor use. The pool is heated to 31 – 34 degrees (depending on the time of year). The spa is 39 degrees. Operating times are 8am – 9.30pm (unless otherwise arranged). Please be considerate of our guests in pools, especially the spa. ½ hour each if busy. Under 14 yrs must be supervised (see pool rules).
The playground is lovely to play in, so please be considerate of other children and have turns on the trampoline. The trampoline is 2 at a time. Park closes at 9pm in consideration for other guests in units.
We love having pets here, but are under no circumstances are they allowed in the units. They must be either kept either in cars or kennels outside units. They must be on a leash at all times. If they are caught in the units please expect a $150.00 cleaning fee on your credit card. All pets must be registered. We do have great fenced dog sites for camping.
The camp has free 1GB wifi per day. Any extra you may purchase from office
Electrical WOF & Tent RCD Leads:
Vehicles using powered sites must have a current electrical warrant of fitness & be certified. You must also have the correct tent RCD lead.
Management will charge additional costs for damaged sustained to camp property and/or additional cleaning required.
These are also known as trout flies and are a pest during our warmer months. They are attracted to the light, so please keep the windows and doors closed near dark. They do not bite.
There is a local bus that stops across the road from 7.20am – 6.20pm. This is $2.80 per ride, children under 5 are free. The bus goes every half hour and is the Route 10 Rotorua Airport bus. All day pass $7.00
There are a lot of things to do in Rotorua. We are happy to help you book tours for no charge. Please call in the reception for enquiries.
We hope you enjoy your stay here at the All Seasons Holiday Park, and if you do need anything we just a few feet away.
Privacy & Business Information
All Seasons Holiday Park Limited complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Your name;
- Preferred contact details, including email or social media address, home address, telephone number, and date of birth,;
- The names of anybody travelling with you;
- Your payment information; and
- Any other information which you decide for yourself to submit including special requests or preferences.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- to verify your identity
- to provide services and products to you
- to market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically
- to improve the services and products that we provide to you
- to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
- to hold your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the performance of the booking and for such time thereafter as they have a legal basis.
We hold your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the performance of the booking and for such time thereafter as they have a legal basis.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org,+64 7 345 6240 or 50-58 Lee Road, Hannahs Bay, Rotorua
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure personal information from accidental loss from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Staff access to personal information is given on a need to know basis only.
Our booking system, RMS Hospitality Cloud encrypts data in transmission and at rest, and all access to computer hardware containing personal information is password protected. Our booking system, RMS Hospitality Cloud encrypts the card details, xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-1234 and card details are set up to be automatically removed 10 days after departure.
Your account will be charged in NZD.
New Zealand-Owned Business Statement
We certify that All Seasons Holiday Park Limited is a New Zealand-owned business.